Monday, May 30, 2011

Bath Time Layout

I am  loving scrapping these pics of my precious little boy! It's so fun to do baby pages again! I found this cute little svg of a bird in a bird bath that I had saved long ago. It was a freebie from Treasure Box Designs a while back. I thought it was perfect and unconventional for this type page!


This page qualifies for the challenge at ScrapRoom which was to use the following items on a layout...4 different patterned papers, buttons, ribbon, handmade embellishment, and stitching! I finally got brave enough to use my sewing machine on a scrapbook page and I stitched the big circle down. In hindsight I should have used thicker thread. Oh well.
I also used the sketch this week from Sketch Inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet layout! It is so fun to scrap baby pictures :)

    ReplyDelete