Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Today's the Day! Start your own business!

Have you been looking for a fun way to make money? Be your own boss? This is it! I became and Uppercase Living Demonstrator just a couple of months ago, and already I think it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It allows me to stay home with my two little boys and supplement my husbands income. I have been able to meet some wonderful people and have had so much fun at the open house parties!

Today's the day! Start an inspiring and super fun Uppercase Living business of your own for just $55! You'll get all the supplies you need, plus $25 in free product. WOW!

It’s Uppercase Living’s 5 year anniversary and it’s time to celebrate! For everyone who starts a new business on January 25 from 12:01 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. MT, we’re offering our Essentials Starter Kit for the exclusive five-year anniversary price of just $55! That’s a savings of $44 over the regular price!



Our Essentials Kit contains everything you need to reach success in your new business. Along with a $25 product credit, you’ll receive catalogs, samples, order forms, Open House invitations, and much more! This special offer is only available when you join us from January 25-27, so don’t wait. Contact me at tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com to find out how you can begin your journey with UL!

Click here to Join My Team!

Click here to view our Products! (Contact me to order)

Due to such a great response, this promotion was extended til Thursday at Midnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment