Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Check Out My New Job!

Have you been looking for a fun way to make money? Be your own boss? This is it! I became and Uppercase Living Demonstrator just a couple of months ago, and already I think it was one of the best decisions I've ever made. It allows me to stay home with my two little boys and supplement my husbands income. I have been able to meet some wonderful people and have had so much fun at the open house parties!



The Start Up Kit comes with $141.60 in supplies PLUS $25 in product of your choice - for $55! Seriously! And if the bargain isn't enough, how about a positive new thing in your life that will bring happiness to YOU and others, and of course the money, too! Deal ends Thurs at Midnight! If you'd still like to join after that it is $99.

Our Essentials Kit contains everything you need to reach success in your new business. Along with a $25 product credit, you’ll receive catalogs, samples, order forms, Open House invitations, and much more! This special offer is only available when you join us from January 25-27, so don’t wait. Contact me at tamara_bennett7@hotmail.com to find out how you can begin your journey with UL!




Click here to view our Products! (Contact me to order)


No comments:

Post a Comment