Friday, April 30, 2010

My Mother's Day Card

I have been needing some inspiration to get started on my mother's day card for my mom. I finally found it! It is national scrapbooking day tomorrow and over at Crop Diva's Destination, they are celebrating starting today. Their first challenge was to use a color combination (see below). Then I saw this sketch below on Mojo Monday and it fit perfectly!

I found this cute little photo of an elephant and her mama on google, made it black and white and cut it out. Then used a sentiment that I stole from a card at walmart (hehe, no creativity). The inside says: "How else could I have turned out so great?" I know it is a funny card and sometimes you need sentimental, but this time I decided my mom needed a little pick me up, so I made it funny. She's been dealing with sick loved ones for a while now and it gets her down in the dumps, so hopefully this will brighten up her mother's day.

No comments:

Post a Comment