Saturday, February 13, 2010

Our Family

Well today was a dreary day in Kentucky. It was overcast and about 40 degrees, but slushy snow still remains everywhere. So needless to say, we all stayed indoors today. I decided to play with my cricut and do something crafty.

First of all, I cut this beautiful tree for the project below but did it too large, so then I decided to use it on a scrapbook page! I had this 5x7 photo from a while back when our son was just a year old or so. The tree is a freebie that can be found at Blu Mama's blog. The title "our family" is part of free collection that can be found at SVGCuts.com



Here is another scrapbook type project that I did. It is inside of a clear plastic frame that has large magnets on the back to place on your refridgerator. Once again, the title is a part of a free collection at svgcuts.com. The tree is a freebie from FreeSVGs.com. The word art in the circle is from ElegantWordArt by Bethany. I plan to sell this one in my craft booth.

2 comments: