Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blog Makeover!

Hello all!
I just thought I'd give my blog a little TLC today and give it a makeover. I wish someone would pop in and do that to me. haha. I could probably use a makeover. Anyways, the background is from Shabby Blogs and the header is from The Cutest Blog on the Block. I altered the header using Funky Fun font and then added a couple of palm trees that I got for free from Lora. They were a part of her Precious Planet collection. I just used the png image that she had in the zip folder. I imported it all into Paint.net (it's a free program) and played around with it. I'm not that familiar with Paint.net. It was kinda hard to get used to, but I think I'm gonna like it if I can figure it all out. So anyways...what do you think? Kinda fits the whole blog title a little better huh?

2 comments:

  1. I love it Tamara!!! I have been battling over whether to change mine or not but I'm so scared I will screw it all up if I mess with it!! This does fit better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE this!!
    mmmmmmm the beach!! My FAVE place to be!! I love the music too!!

    ReplyDelete