Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A BIG thank you to everyone!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to thank those of you who left such sweet comments on my last post about the fall borders. I left a little comment/complaint about how I had tons of downloads, but not many comments. I know many of you are busy and barely have time to download, let alone comment on things. I am bad about this as well. I've been trying harder lately to take the time to comment on anything I see or like or download, b/c I know how it brightens my day to see a comment in my email box. So I am trying one by one to share the love as well. I just wanted to tell everyone that I really appreciate all of the comments! It made my day! I had no idea there were even that many of you dropping by my blog to download until I discovered how many downloads some of my things were getting. I usually just look too see if I have any new followers and I only have 47, so I just assumed that was how many people were keeping up with me. It warms my heart to know that there are that many more that come by even if they don't always say anything. So thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Tamara, these are awesome frames. You did good, GF. Hope to see more. TFs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara,
    love your blog&cut-files.
    The last ones are awesome. Congratulations!
    Thx manythx for sharing them
    best wishes
    paulo/brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are soooooo cute. Thanks so much for sharing. I have become a follower.
    It is refreshing to get comments. So I hope that you enjoy your day!

    Suzzi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would leave comments more often if I didn't have to sign up for an account. Well I finally signed up for one and now all I have to do is remember my sign in infomation.

    You files are great! I have also become a follower of your blog.

    Thanks for sharing your files with us!!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't often visit every blog that gets posted on the groups but you've got some great stuff. Good Job!

    ReplyDelete