Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Pregnant Bella & her Fella Card

I'm so jealous of Bella! I'll have to admit, I've got baby fever something awful! My hubby is about to lose his mind because all I talk about is having another baby. To be honest, I didn't even need to make a pregnancy card, but I just loved the image so much and my jealousy took over, so I did it anyways. I love how Bella and her Fella have a matching color scheme. I know a few couples who do this and it is hilarous! The card base is by My Mind's Eye. The Bella stamp can be found here.
The 3D flower was created using a simple flower svg that I cut out 4 times. I used 4 different sizes and did 2 of the sizes on patterned paper and 2 on cardstock. Then I gently folded the petals to make it 3D and popped a brad through the center! Easy!


5 comments:

  1. What a great card. I LOVE the colors. It's such a cute image too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. thanks for joining us at DTC this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Tamara! and your flower looks great!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    Blessings, Maria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two babies were enough for me! LOL! Love the image and card though. So sweet! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card...gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at DTC and good luck.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete