Friday, June 12, 2009

A Wedding Card Tutorial

Hello all! I was a busy girl yesterday. I made 6 cards! I did it in just a couple of hours too. This first one took the longest though. I'll tell you what made it go quickly. I had all of my digi stamps printed, colored and cut out. One night I was bored, but not feeling crafty, so I cut out cards and patterned papers that I wanted to use for each stamp, but I just put them aside and never finished them. So yesterday, the crafty bug hit. I got to work on those cards! I'm not going to share them all today, but I'll post one each day for the next 5 days. So keep a look out!

This card was created using several SVG files from SCUT Files.com. Most of them were freebies. I saw that yesterday they had a tutorial for this card posted and I decided to give it a try. I don't like mine as well as Mary's, but I'm still proud of it. It is the first time I've ever done 3D flowers like these though. Here is a link to the tutorial.

The inside of the card says: "Wishing two wonderful people, one wonderful life. Congratulations to the happy couple".

5 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! i love the bride in silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. this card is stunning and drop dead gorgeous! You should be proud! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love your bride and the entire layout.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete