Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Mother's Day Card

Hello and Happy NSD to all! I am going to share with you a Mother's day card that I made for The Pink Stamper's challenge #4 in honor of NSD. First of all, don't think for a second that I was clever enough to come up with the captions. I saw them on one of Lindsay's cards over at the Frugal Crafter. I just decided to make my own card to give to my mother. The digi stamps are actually coloring pages that I found through google and shrank. You can download them here: Rooster & Hen.

The fancy borders that surround them were made by Paulo who is a member of the SCAL group on Yahoo. To download it, you'll need to register, go to files--SVG files--Frames--Romantic Frame.

The inside of the card has a smaller frame b/c it is actually what was left over from the cut of the front frame. If you'd like the digi stamps that I created for the captions, you can download them here: Rooster Crows & Hen Delivers.

Front of the Card

Inside of the Card

No comments:

Post a Comment