Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Howdy!


I can't tell you how excited I was to find this! I am going to have to make a poster for a ShareFair in Lexington for the Kentucky Reading Project and our theme is "Booktalks & Beyond!" So I need some svg's that have to do with outer space. I think i have finally figured out Inkscape. I'm getting more comfortable with it each time. This one took me a couple of hours to get it just right, but that is because I was trying to "teach" myself how to use the nodes on Inkscape. I should have just watched a tutorial or something. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy it. Space Rocket Svg If you would like the svg broken down into easier to manage parts here it is: Space Rocket Base, Space Rocket Top, Space Rocket Pieces.



So I found another stick person to convert to Svg. I love her, she's so cute! Feel free to download her. Cowgirl Svg

I also made this sweet little stick Lion. He's much more simple to cut than the cowgirl since he only requires 3 colors. Stick Lion Svg

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your stick people! Thanks for sharing.

    -Christy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with everyone! I haven't quite mastered Inkscape yet, but I'm working on it. Hopefully I'll be able to share my work soon! Thanks again!

    Sheila Olinger
    Rochester, Indiana
    rsolinger@rtcol.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really GREAT! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stick figures are wonderful. Thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I tried to download your adorable stick figures but when I click on the link it takes me to the download site which gives me a message saying no file found. Can you check on them to see what's happening?
    Thanks a bunch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tried it again and the download worked today. Thank you for sharing your wonderful files with us.

    ReplyDelete